Distracted drivers kill and seriously injure thousands of people each year. Everyone knows it is against the law to text and drive. And anyone with common sense knows you shouldn't be staring at a smartphone or GPS device, using an iPad, eating a meal or watching television while operating a vehicle. Yet it happens all the time in Texas.
The problem goes beyond the more obviously negligent acts of texting and accessing the internet behind the wheel. Driving while talking on a cellphone is now illegal in Bexar County. Just like you need legal advice if an alcohol-impaired driver injured you, you need guidance if you were hurt in a distracted driving accident.
Get Your Questions Answered
At The Begum Law Group in San Antonio and Brownsville, we represent people injured by distracted drivers. We help our clients and their families get proper medical treatment for their injuries and obtain full and fair compensation for their losses. If you or a loved one was hurt by someone else's negligence, our attorneys can help you answer questions like:
- How do you prove that a driver wasn't paying attention behind the wheel?
- Who will pay for repairs to my damaged vehicle? How will I obtain a temporary vehicle?
- How does the insurance claims process work? What's the difference between a claim and a lawsuit?
- How much money will I receive for my injuries?
- How can a lawyer get us medical treatment without me paying anything upfront?
- How will I make up for the income I am losing because of the accident?
Every situation is different. Get the advice you need about your injuries.
Talk To Us If You Or A Loved One Was Hurt
If you or one of your family members was hurt, contact The Begum Law Group for assistance. We offer a free consultation.