When Negligent, Distracted Drivers Cause Serious Injuries
The problem goes beyond the more obviously negligent acts of texting and accessing the internet behind the wheel. Driving while talking on a cellphone is now illegal in Bexar County. Just like you need legal advice if an alcohol-impaired driver injured you, you need guidance if you were hurt in a distracted driving accident.
Some of our recent results...
*The outcome of any individual case depends on factors unique to that case. Past case results listed on this website do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
What our clients have to say...
5.0 Google Reviews. Out of Almost 400 Reviews.
Get Your Questions Answered
At Law Giant, The Begum Law Group, in San Antonio and Brownsville, we represent people injured by distracted drivers. We help our clients and their families get proper medical treatment for their injuries and obtain full and fair compensation for their losses. If you or a loved one was hurt by someone else’s negligence, our attorneys can help you answer questions like:
- How do you prove that a driver wasn’t paying attention behind the wheel?
- Who will pay for repairs to my damaged vehicle? How will I obtain a temporary vehicle?
- How does the insurance claims process work? What’s the difference between a claim and a lawsuit?
- How much money will I receive for my injuries?
- How can a lawyer get us medical treatment without me paying anything upfront?
- How will I make up for the income I am losing because of the accident?