Steps To Take After A Car Accident
At The Begum Law Group, we have successfully handled thousands of car accident cases. In general, we tell people:
- Get medical treatment right away: Your health and safety are critical. Make sure you receive the medical care you need, as soon as possible.
- Call the police: Make sure an accident report is filed with the police, sheriff or state troopers.
- Document the accident and get witnesses: If you are able to, use your phone to take photographs of your damaged vehicle, your injuries and the other vehicle(s) involved in the accident. Get the names and contact information of witnesses. Be sure to obtain information from other drivers.
- Do not talk to another party’s insurance company until you seek legal advice: Insurance companies have teams of lawyers and trained adjusters. As an injury victim, you need someone on your side to protect your interests and help you make sure your medical and financial needs are taken care of.
- Find an experienced attorney to represent you: In the vast majority of car accident cases, having legal representation will net more compensation for the victim.
Some of our recent results...
*The outcome of any individual case depends on factors unique to that case. Past case results listed on this website do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
What our clients have to say...
5.0 Google Reviews. Out of Almost 400 Reviews.