When Truck Drivers Wreak Havoc
In the transportation industry, cost-cutting measures can be deadly, causing injuries and fatalities that change families and affect communities. When trucking companies neglect their responsibility for their drivers by allowing them to be overworked and exhausted, they should and can be held accountable.
If you and your family have experienced serious injuries caused by the actions of a truck driver or the negligence of a trucking company, please talk to us.
Some of our recent results...
*The outcome of any individual case depends on factors unique to that case. Past case results listed on this website do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
Our Attorneys Represent People Who Were Injured Through Trucking Negligence
At The Begum Law Group, a service-oriented law firm, we handle cases involving:
- Fatigue and stimulant use among commercial drivers
- Drivers and trucking companies forging logs to get around federal regulations that govern the number of hours they can drive
- A trucking company’s failure to have maintenance protocols in place
- An owner’s or owner/operator’s negligence in basic vehicle maintenance
- Serious mechanical and equipment failures, including wheel and tire failure on 18-wheelers
- Distracted driving and truckers sleeping at the wheel
- Brain injury, paralysis, spinal cord damage and other catastrophic injuries
What our clients have to say...
5.0 Google Reviews. Out of Almost 400 Reviews.