The vast majority of residents in the San Antonio area drive to work, school, and to accomplish most other daily tasks. Bexar County is also home to many large highways and interstates that are used by drivers who travel through our part of Texas. While most trips on our city streets end without incident, there are still a significant number of devastating car accidents in San Antonio every year. Thousands of these wrecks result in harm to victims who did nothing wrong.
It’s important to understand that you have the right to seek compensation from the negligent party who caused your car accident. Our attorneys have investigated many traffic accidents, and we know that they can happen anywhere throughout the San Antonio area.
Contact The Law Giant at Begum Law Group Injury Lawyers to speak with one of our knowledgeable injury lawyers about your car accident and how we might be able to help you. It’s important that you act without delay after you or a loved one have been hurt due to the negligence of another person. Call our office today at (210) 921-2200.
Loop 1604 Encircles San Antonio And Is The Site Of Many Accidents
Also known as Charles W. Anderson Loop, 1604 is a four-lane freeway that hosts significant amounts of traffic. Many vehicles traveling through Bexar County use this loop in order to bypass San Antonio’s slower city streets. Unfortunately, this popular highway is the scene of many terrible car accidents. Many drivers are distracted or speeding when they navigate heavy traffic during rush periods. Furthermore, it’s not uncommon for intoxicated drivers to cause collisions on 1604 late at night, or on weekends and holidays.
The most dangerous spots on Loop 1604 include where it intersects these other roads and highways:
- Interstate 10 – Loop 1604 intersects this interstate on San Antonio’s east side and then again on the north side of the city. Both of these areas experience many cars using access ramps too quickly, or cases where drivers fail to notice others as they perform a lane change.
- Braun Road – This road meets Loop 16 near many businesses, and drivers also have the option to turn onto an access road that runs parallel to 1604. Many confused drivers fails to make necessary stops or perform safe turns when they’re in this area.
- San Pedro Ave – This street runs parallel to U.S. 281, and it’s always crowded with cars and trucks. Here a reckless or negligent driver can cause a terrible wreck even if they take their eyes off the road for one second.
Also known as Loop 410, this interstate allows for drivers to bypass downtown San Antonio as they drive through the city. Many thousands of local residents use 410 on a daily basis on their way to work or school. Unfortunately, this interstate is the site of many car and truck wrecks that are completely unnecessary. Careless and negligent drivers cause accidents on Interstate 410 due to the following:
- Drunk driving – The San Antonio Police Department and Bexar County Sheriff’s Office report hundreds of DUI arrests every year in our community.
- Distracted drivers – Many people are focused on their phones or passengers when they operate a car. Loop 410 is the site of many small and large car accidents caused by drivers who shift their attention away from the road for one or two seconds.
- Trucks – Thousands of trucks are on San Antonio roads at any given moment, and many use 410 to bypass our city. Trucks have large blind spots, and they can often cause accidents when making a lane change or using an access ramp.
Often considered to be the most dangerous road in the San Antonio area, Interstate 10 constantly hosts many thousands of cars and trucks. Many wrecks are reported on this busy interstate every day. In fact, the access ramps connecting Interstate 10 and Interstate 410 saw over two serious car accidents every week in 2017 alone. Drivers on Interstate 10 are frequently distracted as they look around for their exits or consult their phones for directions. The most dangerous parts of this interstate are where it intersects with the following:
- Interstate 35
- Interstate 37
- Interstate 410
- Loop 1604
- De Zavala Rd
- Roland Rd
Begum Law Group Injury Lawyers Can Help After A Car Accident
Car accident victims have the right to seek compensation from the party who caused their harm. However, your case can be very complex, and the other parties may be trying to low ball you with an unacceptable financial settlement offer. It’s important to contact skilled Texas personal injury lawyer Alexander Begum without delay after being hurt through no fault of your own.
Contact Begum Law Group Injury Lawyers to speak with a knowledgeable car accident lawyer about your case and how we can help you through the legal process ahead. Call our office in San Antonio at (210) 921-2200.