Federal and state laws are put in place to protect the public from dangerous products. Whether the danger comes from faulty design, inadequate labeling, improper testing, dishonest marketing, hazardous materials or other issues, it is a horrible experience to be seriously hurt because of the negligence of a manufacturer, marketer or distributor. The Begum Law Group can help you move forward.
This website is not meant to provide legal advice about product liability or form an attorney-client relationship. This page provides examples of questions we hear from clients whose families have been permanently affected by defective and dangerous products.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much compensation am I entitled to?
- Who do I sue if I believe a product defect has caused a serious injury?
- How should I proceed if one of my family members was harmed by a dangerous drug?
- Is my skin and organ damage related to Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and medications I took?
- Can you advise my family regarding DePuy implants, hip replacement recalls and my legal rights as an injured person?
- Does your law firm handle mesothelioma cases?
- Should I file a claim related to GranuFlo and kidney dialysis?
- Do you represent plaintiffs in transvaginal mesh lawsuits?
- How do I proceed with a wrongful death lawsuit?
Every case is different. Talk to a lawyer if you have questions about your case.
Contact The Begum Law Group For A Free Consultation
If you or a loved one was hurt by a dangerous product, our firm can give you the guidance and advice you need. Contact The Begum Law Group to schedule a free consultation. We have offices in San Antonio, Brownsville, Laredo and McAllen, and we represent clients located throughout Texas.