Delivery trucks, taxis and other business vehicles can cause as much trouble as privately owned cars and trucks driven by negligent drivers. As shocking as it is, many serious accidents happen because company drivers are not paying attention or following the rules of the road while they are on the clock.
If you or one of your family members was hit and injured by a company or business vehicle, The Begum Law Group can assist you. Our attorneys have represented thousands of auto accident victims in Brownsville, San Antonio, McAllen, Laredo and other parts of Texas.
Our firm is here to help you understand and protect your legal rights regarding:
- Compensation for your medical expenses
- Your damaged vehicle and your family's transportation needs
- Compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses
- The wrongful death of a family member
Questions You May Be Asking
Every accident case is different, but they all can seem complicated and overwhelming when you are trying to recover and get on with your life. We can answer important questions like:
- Do I need a lawyer to represent me? Why?
- Should I accept the settlement check I was offered?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- What if my car was damaged and I have no way to get around now?
- Is the company driver responsible for my injuries and losses, or is it the driver's employer?
- What if a commercial driver was distracted behind the wheel with a smartphone or mobile device?
- What if a truck, van or taxi driver was impaired by prescription drugs, an illegal substance or alcohol?
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Get the advice you need. Contact The Begum Law Group for guidance regarding company vehicle accidents.