After a serious motor vehicle crash in which you or a loved one was hurt, you have important choices to make. The most immediate decisions may have to do with medical care. Second in importance are decisions related to your transportation, your job and the other day-to-day needs of your family.
Successful Resolution Of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
At The Begum Law Group, we have successfully handled thousands of car accident cases. In general, we tell people:
- Get medical treatment right away: Your health and safety are critical. Make sure you receive the medical care you need, as soon as possible.
- Call the police: Make sure an accident report is filed with the police, sheriff or state troopers.
- Document the accident and get witnesses: If you are able to, use your phone to take photographs of your damaged vehicle, your injuries and the other vehicle(s) involved in the accident. Get the names and contact information of witnesses. Be sure to obtain information from other drivers.
- Do not talk to another party's insurance company until you seek legal advice: Insurance companies have teams of lawyers and trained adjusters. As an injury victim, you need someone on your side to protect your interests and help you make sure your medical and financial needs are taken care of.
- Find an experienced attorney to represent you: In the vast majority of car accident cases, having legal representation will net more compensation for the victim.
You Focus On Getting Better | We Can Take Care Of The Rest
It's hard enough being injured. You shouldn't have to worry about legal and financial matters, too. As your attorneys, we will allow you to focus on your recovery while we handle all aspects of your case. Contact us to learn more. We offer a free consultation.